When you need a company to assist you in times of emergency and in times of grief then turn to an excellent company such as Metro Fin. The thing about death is that it never warns anyone and no one can say that they were prepared on a psychological or emotional level. With the many insurance products out there and a thousand companies; it can be quite overwhelming to commit to an insurance product especially if you are treated like a number and not a human being. Metro Fin operates under fundamental values that put their client’s interest at the top of everything.
About Metro Fin loans
The company has made it their priority to ensure that you as the client have convenient accessibility to their products and services by also ensuring that the business processes are easily understood to make the process a comfortable pleasure. The professionals that make each and every single step a seamless process want to leave a long lasting impression that uphold your dignity as the client whenever an interaction occurs between you and the company. This great organization has a high business ethic and is very serious about delivering exceptional service to their clients.
The company has established itself to offering short term loans to its clients as well as insurance. A short term loan is a great loan to consider when you have to take care of a financial emergency that just pops up out of the blue or in times when you can see that you are simply not going to make it to month end on your rapidly sinking budget. So if you need to send money home, if you need to make sure that your little one has enough pocket money for their excursion or whatever the case may be than a short term loan is a great loan to take out. A short term loan usually consists of a small to medium amount of money that is payable within 12 months or less.
Metro Fin loans products
- Funeral Benefit for that unexpected period of grief
- Emergency Medical Transportation to the nearest hospital
- C5 HIV Prevention within the first critical 5 hours of exposure to the disease
- HIV disease management and treatment benefit to manage the physical, emotional and psychological effects of the disease
- Medical Casualty for a medical emergency to the nearest hospital
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Executor Management services
- Legal telephonic advice
- Claim Expertise
- Short term loans
- Become a member for as little as R199 per month
- Professional Assistance
- Legal advice when you need it the most
- Unsecured loans that keep your belongings safe
Remember that in order to qualify for a loan or insurance you will need to provide the following:
- South African ID
- Proof of residence
- Recent payslip
- 3 months bank statement
- Be employed by the same employer for 3 months or more
- Be 18 years of age or above
- Be in the possession of a South African Bank account
Turn to Metro Fin today and take care of your financial woes and while you’re at it become a member and enjoy the great packages that they have to offer.