As a member benefit, IMATU (Independent Municipal and Allied Trade Union) offers loans to its members. IMATU loans are intended to assist union members with diverse financial needs, including personal expenses, debt consolidation, property improvements, and educational costs.
Kempston Credit is happy to work with IMATU loans as a responsible lender and a certified NCR credit provider (NCRCP1170). Through this partnership, Kempston Credit is able to give IMATU members with access to personal loans ranging from R8000 to R150,000 with a maximum repayment length of 48 months.
Benefits of IMATU loans
- CHOICE: With terms of up to 48 months, they provide loans ranging from R8000 up to R150,000. IMATU loans also provide a complete debt consolidation solution, which includes settling clients’ third-party debts on their behalf.
- CONVENIENCE You won’t need to provide any collateral for the loan, and the money for it will be deposited directly into your bank account. Your payments will be deducted automatically from your salary for your convenience.
- SERVICE: After they have reviewed your application, we will get back to you within the next twenty-four and a half hours. If your request is accepted, the funds will be transferred electronically into the bank account listed in your application.
IMATU loans application prerequisites
Are you prepared to apply? To ensure a smooth processing of your application, you need the following documents on hand at all times:
- Your ID document
- Your recent payslip.
- Three months’ worth of bank statements, up to date and complete.
- Settlement letter (if required).
- Evidence that you are a member of IMATU.
IMATU loans contact details
Address: 38 Frere Road, Vincent
East London, 5247
Phone: 043 726 1308