Earn a Car
A car is such a must have in South Africa especially when living in a city where you have a million things to do in such little time. Getting to work without a car can be quite the nightmare and it can literally cost just as much as a car instalment or more when you add up the cost on a monthly basis so why not get a car? The high cost of living in South Africa can highly impact the decision of getting a car not. Even though a car may be a necessary asset unfortunately many people in South Africa do not afford the costs that come with having a car and that can leave one feeling despondent but that does not have to be the case not when you can turn to Earn a Car.
About Earn a Car
Earn a Car is the first rent to own a car company to open its doors over nine years ago and since then the company has assisted more than 5 000 people across the country to access affordable car finance with no hidden costs or terms and conditions. The company has great customer service at their core of their business from the first click right through to the point where you as a customer completely owns the car as your very own.
Choose from more than 1 000 cars accompanied by suitable car finance plans tailor-made to your budget making sure that you can get behind that wheel in no time. The company is all about getting you independence through mobility. They have a wealth of expertise that is sure to put you on the road with the utmost professionalism and speedily so. The exciting part of this offering is that you can apply for a rental car with the company even though you are blacklisted. The company will look at your affordability and not dismiss your application based on your credit score. So if you are blacklisted you are more than welcome to apply through this company.
Benefits of Earn a Car
- All rental payments are fixed
- Zero hidden costs
- You are more than welcome to terminate your rental contract with 1 months’ notice
- A portion of the monthly rental is in cash which will be paid back to you to spend it as you like should your payments be up to date.
- The company will set aside a part of your monthly instalment for any service and maintenance that your vehicle may need.
- Get comprehensive accident cover
- Get vehicle tracking
- Get peace of mong with the comprehensive vehicle warranty cover
- Get vehicle break down and road side assistance when you need it
- Quick and easy online application
- Get a R1 000 reward for every successful lead that you bring to the business
Remember that in order to apply for a rental car you will need to provide the following documentation:
- South African ID
- Proof of residence
- Recent payslip
- 3 months bank statement
- Be employed by the same employer for 3 months or more
- Be 18 years of age or above
- Be in the possession of a South African bank account
Now you cab rent the car that you need or desire with the intention of owning it in the future. Choose from a large variety of different models and get behind that wheel today.