Woolworths personal loans
Woolworths is rated among the oldest and most successful store chains in South Africa. Founded in Cape Town in 1931, the company has in the past years made profits let alone gained reputation as the best shops and has to date opened 400 stores nationwide. It is line with such a background that the company introduced a credit facility for its clients thus enabling them to borrow from it.
The company has an immaculate status for providing best products to customers and for always being up to date with the latest trends and we now offer personal loans too. As such it offer financial solutions which are effective, reliable and comfortable for our customers. It has avariety of products for you to select from.
Features and benefits for Woolworths personal loans
- Revolving Personal Loan
- Flexible repayment terms of up to 60 months
- Re-use all the money that has been paid back towards the loan
- Low monthly service and initiation fees
- Flexibility to increase your limit should you need extra funds
- Flexibility to settle early without penalties
- Flexibility to make additional payments towards your loan
- Convenience of accessing cash through our interactive voice message system
- Cash In 48 Hours
- Once the loan application has been approved, you will receive cash into your bank account within 48 hours.
Additional Funds for Woolworths personal loans
You can access cash on your loan account by contacting our call centre on 0861 50 20 10.
Interest on Woolworths personal loans
Interest will be charged according to the National Credit Act (NCA) and will never exceed the maximum allowed by the NCA.
The interest rate charged is a variable interest rate that is linked to the Repo Rate which may change from time to time.
Who qualifies for Woolworths personal loans?
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid South African ID
- Earn at least R2,000 per month
- Latest three payslips or the last three months’ bank statements
- Have a bank account in your name