With Koodo loans you get fast approval, no paperwork loans & credit cards. You can get up to R5,000 in a credit card or as cash. Koodo is an authorized credit service provider (NCR). Their Payday Loan repayment plan conforms with NCR standards.
The core values of Koodo are friendship, mutual respect, compassion, trust, and most of all, giving. Their company culture is based on these guiding principles and their basic values.
Koodo loans – How It Works
Option 1: Use the Payday Loan Application Link up top
- Please fill in your information.
- Provide a copy of your government-issued ID.
- Please provide a recent pay slip.
- Please provide a copy of your bank statements from the last three months.
- If your application is approved, you may expect a reimbursement to your bank account within 24 hours.
- Payment on the Loan will be automatically withdrawn from your checking account on your next pay date.
Option 2: The following files may be scanned and transferred over Whatsapp as pictures
- Copy of latest payslip
- Copy of your Passport or ID
- Copy of latest 3 months bank statements
We will process your application and if succesfull payout to your bank account within 24hrs
If they are unable to collect funds from your salary account as specified in your loan agreement, they will contact you to notify you of the failure and explore payment options with you. The late payment penalties will be applied from the day they were unable to collect. It is the client’s duty to ensure that there is adequate money in their account to support the Koodo debit order.
Continues In the event that you do not repay your loan, you will be charged extra fees. Your account will be turned over to external debt collection lawyers after 60 days of nonpayment. Additional costs may be added to your account by the lawyers. Your credit rating will also suffer as a result.
RENEWAL OF LOAN
Clients may renew their loans as long as they need the money. Loan renewal is possible after each successful collection. There is no wait time.
CREDIT LIMIT RAISE
When customers wish to renew their loans, they check their credit limits.
Koodo loans contact details
tel: 078 063 4234
2nd Floor Dainfern Square
Corner William Nicol Drive & Broad Acres Drive