It is the goal of Dola Money Loans to establish new benchmarks for the amount of time it takes to approve loans and make payments. Its customers get a significant increase in value as a direct result of the systems that they have designed, and the company is justifiably pleased with the accomplishments it has made in such a short period of time.
Benefits of Dola Money Loans
- Money within minutes; there is no need to worry or speculate about when the funds will be sent into your account.
- Support from trained professionals who are always available to assist you.
- They have an amazing loyalty program and believe in rewarding their loyal clients who pay back their loans on time.
- Help with videos for those who need visual guidance. Their video walkthroughs will be available very soon!
- There is no risk to you: Since they are willing to take the chance that you will repay the loan, they are taking on the risk.
Debicheck collections is used by Dola Money, a responsible lender, for all debit orders:
- Banks in South Africa have begun using a new authorization procedure called DebiCheck in an effort to cut down on fraudulent debit order activity. When you sign a new contract, DebiCheck allows you to electronically confirm the debit order with your bank. Your bank will now be aware of the specifics of your agreement and will not execute your debit order unless they are met.
- DebiCheck was created by banking experts following normal procedures. Thus, the system is safe to use. When it comes time to confirm debit orders, your bank will let you know how to do it online and safely. So, it is your responsibility to keep your bank informed of your current contact information, including a current mobile phone number.
- With DebiCheck, you’re in command. Once you authorize a DebiCheck, you decide which debit orders will be processed against your bank account. With DebiCheck, you can rest easy knowing that any payments owed to you will be collected within the time frame you choose. This is due to the fact that when it comes time to collect the debit order, your bank will first verify Dola Money’s debit order request against the DebiCheck mandate you issued. In addition to protecting Dola Money from abusive customers, the DebiCheck procedure has the added advantage of preventing them from engaging in any kind of cash flow management.