When you are looking for a loan to finance your car, holiday, tuition costs, and renovation and anything in between; you can be flooded with confusion from the thousands of credit providers out there and who has the time to research each and every ones credibility? The process can be quite gruelling especially when you get rejected by most if not all of the credit institutions you apply to. If you are going through this process then stop yourself from developing a migraine right now. Simply turn to Loan Finder and they will do all the work for you even if you are blacklisted.
About Loan Finder
Loan Finder first opened its doors six years ago and since then it has been devoutly serving South Africans all across the country with nothing but excellence and professionalism. The company is affiliated with a network of online lenders and through their combined expertise they manage to process more than 500 000 loan applications each year which comes to R10 billion worth of loans that are approved. The company has a winning track record that has earned it its great reputation online.
Don’t get just a loan but also get financial counselling, legal and ID assistance as well as a complete credit report with this great company which are some of the client’s favourites when applying for assistance. Loan Finder uses credible and respectable credit providers who have established themselves as credit powerhouses in their own right in the micro finance industry by offering outstanding service and complete transparency to their clients.
Loan Finder Services
Free loan finding service to get you the right loan
- Legal and ID assistance when you need it the most
- A complete credit report
- Financial well-being and freedom
Benefits of Loan Finder
- Get a cash loan up to R150 000
- Get a complete credit report every quarter
- Get advice on your finances through financial counselling
- Improve your credit score and overall financial health
- Get savings of up to 50% on your monthly debt
- Pay your loan through flexible repayment options from 12 months to 60 months
- Competitive interest rates
- Quick and easy online application
- Confidentiality of all your details
- Regulated by the National Credit Regulator
Get a short term loan for all your emergencies that need financial attention right away. A short term loan is a loan that is payable within 12 months or less and it usually consists of a small to medium sum of money. The great thing about a short term loan is that it is usually unsecured which means you do not need to offer up any of your assets or equity as collateral; so your car and your house are safe. A long term loan is a loan that is payable for a period longer than 12 months and it usually consists of a large sum of money.
Remember that in order to get a loan approved from Loans Find you will need to provide the following documentation:
- South African ID
- Proof of residence
- 3 months bank statement
- Recent payslip
- Be 18 years of age or above
- Be employed by the same employer for 3 months or more
- Be in the possession of a South African bank account