Having a car is great necessity if you live in South Africa. Unfortunately the public transport system is not so reliable and it can be extremely time consuming. The best thing is to make sure that you get yourself a car and it doesn’t have to be a fancy top of the notch edition. A simple entry level car can do the great job of taking you from A to B. You can get to work on time and in a great cheery mood. Skip the long queues, the stuffy taxis and busses, the noisy and cramped seats. You can do all this with affordable car insurance from V Rentals car finance for blacklisted.
About V Rentals car finance for blacklisted
V Rentals is a car rentals company that has pioneered in the car rentals services. The company hires cars to the public on the basis of cash rentals which is an incredible offering to those needing the services of a car for a specified period of time. The company has diversified its offering by including long term and short term car or van hire for at some of the most affordable prices in the land. The company has made excellence their bedrock in their rental and leasing business.
The company understands that being blacklisted in this day and age is not a taboo especially with the ever increasing cost of living; it is no wonder that people are finding it difficult to keep their finances in order. In light of that this great company has made provision for anyone who is blacklisted, that’s right; you can apply for car rental services and have your application approved even though you are blacklisted. The company looks at your affordability and not your credit score. Your search for car rental services can come to stop right now because this company is a one of a kind company that accommodates everyone even you who is blacklisted.
Services and benefits of V Rentals car finance for blacklisted
One way rental
- Pick up a vehicle at one location and drop it off at a different location.
- Zero limitation with regards to the number of kilometres that you can drive in the rental car.
- All vehicles that can be rented are one year old with the oldest only being 3 years old.
- The deposit will be derived from the initiation payment and once the vehicle is returned; the deposit will be reimbursed to you.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
- All of the major credit cards worldwide.
- Cash deposits.
- Debit, Savings and cash Cards.
In order to apply for a rental car or van you must provide the following documentation:
- South African ID
- Proof of residence.
- Recent payslip.
- 3 months bank statement.
- Be 18 years of age or above.
- Have a South African bank account.
Now you can enjoy the services of renting a car